SCI Engineered Materials Job Postings
Why Join our Team?
SCI Engineered Materials is a global supplier and manufacturer of advanced materials for PVD thin film applications. Through partnerships with end users and OEM’s, SCI develops innovative and customized solutions enabling commercial success. We serve the optic, photonic, solar, media storage, photovoltaic, display application, and semiconductor industries.
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Healthcare and 401K, Paid vacation and holidays
Salary: Base Salary $40 – $45K (plus commission)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interacts daily with a large customer base
- Some travel is required to attend trade shows domestically
- Prepare and send quotations
- Process purchase orders
- Prospecting for leads by either email or phone
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skills
The ideal candidate should have experience in inside sales or customer service as well as a chemistry or technical background and or degree in such field.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org