SCI Engineered Materials Job Postings
Why Join our Team?
SCI Engineered Materials is a global supplier and manufacturer of advanced materials for PVD thin film applications. Through partnerships with end users and OEM’s, SCI develops innovative and customized solutions enabling commercial success. We serve the optic, photonic, solar, media storage, photovoltaic, display application, and semiconductor industries.
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Healthcare and 401K, Paid vacation and holidays
Salary: Base Salary $40 – $45K (plus commission)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interacts daily with a large customer base
- Some travel is required to attend trade shows domestically
- Prepare and send quotations
- Process purchase orders
- Prospecting for leads by either email or phone
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate should have experience in inside sales or customer service as well as a chemistry or technical background and or degree in such field.
SCI Engineered Materials is a global manufacturer and supplier of advanced materials for PVD thin film coating applications. SCI develops innovative and customized solutions enabling commercial success. We serve the optics, photonics, solar, media storage, photovoltaic, display, 3d printing, and semiconductor industries.
We are adding a Staff Accountant to our accounting team. This role is responsible for processing journal entries and assisting with month-end close activities, inventory reconciliation, and other monthly requirements as needed for the company. The Staff Accountant ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Review, create, and input journal entries.
- Monitor and reconcile inventory and work-in-process for accuracy.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Create various monthly analytical reports for review by management.
- Record, maintain, and reconcile fixed assets.
- Provide outside auditors with assistance in gathering necessary information.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with monthly financial close procedures.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, & accounting software (specifically E2 Shoptech).
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $57,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbus, OH 43228: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- GAAP: 2 years (Preferred)